Thursday, May 7, 2009

~specel dedication~

- happy bufday my dear frend-




Giving You My Love

Today is your bday,
You can scream and shout,
So I would like to say,
I love you and there's no doubt.

You deserve everything I can give,
But I can only give you a little,
I'm happy that you can live,
You make me as happy as a skittle.

I love you so much,
I can't even explain,
I can feel the touch,
Of you in a picture frame.

I know you're getting older,
You're not getting younger,
You can cry on my shoulder,
I would rather you monger.

But don't feel alone,
Everyone has their day,
Someday when I'm grown,
My hair will be grey.

This is to you my lovely frend,
You really deserve it,
You come from above,
I hope you like this.

It's all I could afford,
I'm not maid of money,
This is your reward,
Because you are my best old frend.
--------------------------------------------------

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!


- beberapa tahun lepas-






hepi bufday ana!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

epy besday ana~~ spe ana tu??
hahahahahah

.: Cik Lynot :. said...

hahahaha~~
insan dlm gmbr tu..
kwn since drjh 4